What happens in Mississippi when visitation rights are frustrated?

Sometimes it’s necessary to hire an attorney and go to court, and to sue the other party, or the non-cooperating party for contempt. A contempt action simply means that you’re wanting the court to enforce its prior orders. So when you bring a contempt action, you’re telling the court that this person is not cooperating. The courts have a number of ways to remedy that. They can even go so far as to change custody. Another remedy might be to find the person, or to put them in jail. All of those are remedies that are available if a parent is frustrating the visitation and rights of the non-custodial parent.