If child support is not paid, must visitation be allowed in Mississippi?

Yes, a parent does not have the right to withhold visitation just because child support is not being paid. The remedy for failure to pay child support would be for the spouse who's not receiving the child support to take the non paying spouse to court on a contempt action. Then the court can fashion a remedy that's appropriate for the situation. But, it's important for the non-custodial parent to maintain contact with the minor child or children and to foster that relationship regardless of the payment of child support.